A world of exploration awaits
3 good reasons to choose our qualification:
- Up-to-date content includes cultural geography, climate change and sustainable development
- Undertake fieldwork as part of AS to enhance teaching and learning in the classroom
- Better assessment experience with three units at AS and three units at A2
This specification is for first teaching from September 2016.
In GCE Geography students investigate our ever-changing world and the dynamic forces that influence nature, culture and society. Through studying human and physical geography topics at AS level and A2, students explore:
- the dynamic earth, its structure and how landscapes are created;
- interactions between people and their environment;
- the challenges of sustainability; and
- the importance of attitudes and values.
They will also understand the interaction between societies and cultures and how geography affects our daily lives.