Exemplifying Examination Performance
(PDF), Last Updated: 12 April 2012
Instructions to Teachers Product Based Subjects: Summer 2013
(PDF), Last Updated: 29 November 2012
Scheme of Work
(PDF), Last Updated: 10 June 2009
Scheme of Work (Word Version)
(DOC), Last Updated: 22 June 2009
Specimen Assessment Material
(PDF), Last Updated: 04 December 2008
(PDF), Last Updated: 19 January 2009
(PDF), Last Updated: 01 October 2008
(DOC), Last Updated: 09 July 2009
A wide range of support is available to assist teachers delivering our GCSE in Leisure and Tourism. Teachers and students can make use of the following documents:
- specimen papers and mark schemes;
- a resource list;
- exemplification of standards; and
- the GCSE Leisure and Tourism specification.
We run support seminars and agreement trials at various times throughout the year, and we can also arrange centre support visits. Please contact us for more information.
Let us know what other support materials you would find useful. Complete our online comment form and tell us what we can do for you!
We intend to expand our range of support to include the following:
- past papers and mark schemes;
- Chief Examiner’s reports;
- Principal Moderator’s reports;
- exemplar portfolios for Units 2, 3 and 4;
- schemes of work; and
- additional guidance for the completion of portfolios (Units 2, 3 and 4).