Topic Tracker is a free resource designed to improve and introduce innovative support for GCSE Mathematics.
Tuesday 7 September 2010
This new resource allows you to personally design new worksheets by giving you free access to over 1000 of CCEA’s GCSE Mathematics past paper questions
Topic Tracker enables you to:
- choose a topic and generate a selection of questions on that topic;
- generate a corresponding mark scheme for your chosen questions automatically;
- choose questions that do not allow the use of calculators. A non calculator symbol will appear
- generate the question paper total marks automatically; and
- attach a formula sheet to the test paper if required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for Topic Tracker and receive your username and password. Then once you have received your username and password click on the topic tracker icon above.