Obtaining copies of Past Examinations Results/Replacement Certificates
A certifying statement of results is an official copy of the final examination results held by CCEA.
You may use this form to obtain certifying statements of results for CCEA’s general qualifications, including GCE A Levels, GCSE, CSE, O Levels and Keyskills.
Please note that you can only request an original replacement certificate if all or part of a damaged Certificate is returned to the council. This service is only available from 2001 onwards.
Check with your school or college to establish if CCEA (Northern Ireland) was the awarding body used for your examination results.
Please read the following points before clicking on the link at the end of these notes to complete and return the Certified Statement(s) of Results (RR1) form.
- The application form must be completed and signed by the candidate.
- For security and data protection reasons, we are unable to give results to callers over the telephone. You will need to complete the application form and return it to CCEA.
- The information you provide must be as accurate as possible.
- Use black ink and BLOCK CAPITALS.
- Certifying Statements of Results are issued in the legal name of the candidate at the time the award was made. A change of name deed should be provided in conjunction with this document if necessary.
- Please allow up to 10 days for your application to be processed. We are unable to prioritise any application.
- Please note that CCEA cannot fax or email certifying statements.
- Whilst we endeavour to locate your results, we are unable to guarantee success, and you may have to contact more than one awarding body in order to obtain all your results.
- The fee is £10.00 per Certified Statement of Results requested;
Example: A statement for all GCSE’s taken in one examination session, e.g. Summer 2007 would cost £10.00. For additional requests e.g. GCE A Levels taken in another examination session, e.g. Summer 2009 would cost a further £10.00
- CCEA will issue all the results we have for you in a requested series – it is not possible to omit any subjects from the statement.
- The fee for an original replacement certificate will be £19.00 (If eligible).
We can only accept payments (in sterling) by cheque or postal order made payable to:
(CCEA) the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment
Proof of Identity
- You must provide along with your application a photocopy of two different types of identification (one of which must be photographic). We need to verify your identity in order to comply with the Data Protection Act and to help prevent fraud. Your application will be delayed if you do not send these with your application form.
Example: Driving licence, passport, birth certificate, electoral card or other official documentation.
- Please do not sent original documents as CCEA cannot be held responsible for loss/damage to original documents.
Applications will not be processed until we have received all the relevant information.
Please ensure you have:
- completed all relevant sections of the application;
- enclosed the correct payment; and
- enclosed 2 photocopies of identification.
Incomplete applications may be returned or delayed.
Completed forms, fees & I.D should be forwarded to:
- Results and Certification Team
Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA)
29 Clarendon Road
Belfast BT1 3BG
- For enquiries please ring:
Tel: (028) 9026 1200 ext. 2412
Fax: (028) 9026 1289
Allow up to ten working days for return of the certified statement(s) of results.